The River Monks.
Lunch Unplugged lineup announced
Published on January 31st, 2014 | by Joe Lawler
UPDATE: The Annalibera performance has been changed to April 17.
The Downtown Community Alliance and Des Moines Performing Arts’ annual lunch concert series, Lunch unplugged, will return between Feb. 27 and April 24 in the Temple Theater at the Temple for Performing Arts. Performances will be noon-1 p.m. and admission is $5.
- Thursday, Feb. 27 – The Parlours
- Thursday, Mar. 6 – Roxi Copland
- Thursday, Mar. 13 –The River Monks
- Thursday, Mar. 20 – Ballet Des Moines
- Thursday, Apr. 3 – Comedy & Magic with John & Patrick (of Triple Espresso)
- Tuesday, Apr. 17 – Annalibera
You can find more info at lunchunplugged.com.