The Graham Champion Fair Squares.
18 new foods at the Iowa State Fair
Published on July 22nd, 2013 | by Ameena Rasheed
The Iowa State Fair announced 10 new foods Monday to its list of tasty treats. Those food items include:
- Carmel Apple Funnel Cake at Westmorland Concessions
- Strawberry Funnel Cake at Westmorland Concessions
- Maple Bacon Funnel Cake at The Best Around Concessions
- Jalapeno Cheese Corndog at Campbell’s Concessions
- Fresh Tenderloin Sandwich at Chuckie’s Tenderloins
- Bratwurst on a Pretzel Bun at Arnold’s Concessions
- Cajun Flavored Cheese Curds at Brad and Harry’s Cheese Curds
- Deep Fried Bull Fries at Cattleman’s Beef Quarters
- Fresh Wood Oven Pizza at Parlo Pizza
- Graham Champion Fair Square at the northwest corner of the Administration Building
This adds to the eight new foods that the State Fair announced earlier, which include: Shrimp Corndogs, Smoothie On-a-Stick, Bacon-Wrapped Riblet On-a-Stick, Fried Brownie On-a-Stick, Soft Salted Chocolate-Dipped Almond Pretzel On-a-Stick and Coconut Mountain On-a-Stick.
Plus: Here are 21 photos of our favorite State Fair foods from the past.